As a precautionary measure Jasper ISD continues to disinfect classrooms and buildings during evenings and on weekends. This Flu season we have had extra reminders in place to wash hands and be conscious of spreading germs.
Tips to stop the spreading of germs and viruses:
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.
- If you are sick with flu symptoms, it is recommended that you stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone except to get medical care or for other necessities. (Your fever should be gone for 24 hours without the use of a fever-reducing medicine.)
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use provided sanitizers.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
Thank you in all you do to help us keep our students and staff safe and well!